JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) which was set up for tender for an asking price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The offer of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty and the owners accepted the sale.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is develop a place of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with well over 100 facilities within site.
Designed by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape is a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is surely an award-winning architectural firm which includes labored on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and something Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will likely be a fairly easy breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a 3-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just an end away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station can also be sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is predicted to become completed in 2020 and is area of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, which has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly get their needs a couple of minutes walk off their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and departmental stores like Junction 8 Shopping Center and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are plenty of eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals including the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible across the main road and is a hipster location for youngster to hang out if the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub can also be within short driving distance or 1 and 2 MRT stops away.
Furthermore, additionally, there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Institutions – Catholic Senior High School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A few other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School are located within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is a developer based in Singapore, that is portion of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate using a wide range of economic operations including contracting, investments, real estate development, capital management, logistics and much more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and residential and commercial towers.
Qingjian Realty’s dedication to providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, including the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the year Qingjian paved the way for Smart Residing in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was launched in 2008. Followed by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and also the Visionaire (2016).
Encompassed by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Secondary School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity to The Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
As you evaluate each property, your data-gathering deepens:
• Demand “actual” income and expenses reports for every property.
• Identify the upkeep charges for each unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Prepare a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for every potential investment unit. Obtain a second opinion of the projected expenses from someone proficient in similar real estate investments.
• Complete research on the financial, legal, and wellbeing of each apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the offer.
• Obtain an estimate of insurance for each and every property. Expect that disasters can happen. Know just how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are considering for the investment.
Reality Check – It may be difficult to keep your enthusiasm in check if you are in investment mode. Some of the most important ways you can help yourself are going to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know much better than to fall crazy about a property. They suggest you fall crazy about the sale, not the home. The Jadescape that is absolutely lovely however is not inside an economically healthy community, or possibly is in a building with multiple structural issues is not a beautiful investment.
• Be Sure That Your Financial Health: don’t invest from the desperate must turn a sudden profit. Make sure that your finances are healthy enough to ride the initial pros and cons until your property begins to produce a whmrna cash flow.
Making an investment in apartments is often a reasonable way to go into the investment property market. But just as with any other property investment, there is certainly much to learn and prepare for before you close the offer. Keep in mind your finances, your objectives, and the knowledge you may have gained regarding the apartment market and you’ll be off to an excellent start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Give us a call for showflat viewing and also to obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.