As an SEO specialist I revel in helping businesses of all industries and of all sizes expose themselves to the an incredible number of users actively participating in online search. From small business accountants, to beauty companies and even large B2B corporations; getting online with a well designed, structured website with quality content that has of course been optimised is a fantastic way for businesses to expose themselves and witness potential growth.
We live in age of the internet, a period in which mobile technology has allowed us to build up a natural instinct to ‘Google it’ which is the reason getting on the initial two pages of the popular industry search can quite easily reap greater benefits than a leaflet, brochure or newsletter. Don’t misunderstand me, there is indeed a place for print but internet search engine optimisation is absolutely the way forward.
I myself work on a number of different clients however just one other day I received an unknown sales email from the company I had never heard off that promised to assist me ‘Get in place one on Google, faster than expected’ and that got me wondering; how can any organization be certain they have the right SEO company?
Within the industry I thought now might be a great time to jot down the 5 points I pride myself on. Maybe you can keep these in mind when choosing your SEO specialists to ensure that you have not only made the right decision but that your business remain protected and on the road to success…
* Relationships- For me personally, knowing my clients and ensuring they know me and are aware that they can contact me or even see me for a chat anytime is important. As a person entrusted using the potential success of their business it is my job to make sure that a sold relationship is at place- it keeps the two of you comfortable all the time.
* Transparency- Whether We have had a successful month of SEO or have hit a brick wall, I never hide everything from my clients. If I am being paid to accomplish employment, making the customer conscious of every step I am just taking will again place them at ease and let me gain their trust.
* Monitoring- The worst thing for any SEO agency, for me, is to possess a client call up and get ‘why have I disappeared off this page?’ luckily that hasn’t happened to me yet because I make sure that I monitor all work and all of rankings daily to prevent any nasty surprises.
* Ethical- I keep my SEO work clean and ensure my client knows this. I keep detailed records of every SEO activity undertaken and am never afraid to show my work. This is perfect for proving my methods also for proving my results xvxmog a customer wonders why we shouldn’t just purchase a mass quantity of links!
* No False Promises- Unlike the email I received, I never make any false promises to any one of my clients. In reality I make sure that realistic expectations remain and clients are aware of the genuine timescales that work can take to avoid unwanted stress on both sides
Locating the right SEO agency takes research, patience and perhaps even testing but rest assured your perfect match is out there… just don’t fall for that magical promises!