Organic raw milk is among my most favorite foods and it’s also one of the hardest foods to find. I have literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my supply of raw milk. The complete time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than buying a health food”.
What’s wrong with this picture folks? You keep hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous due to Bacteria”. The only time I remember becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was once i drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I thought I would die! So much for pasteurized milk becoming a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is How to eliminate Milk & Your Health. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for half an hour neutralizes the digestive enzymes which help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas needs to do all of the work having the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats will create scarring of the blood vessels followed by increased cholesterol patches, followed by clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, making it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization will even create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Full of enzymes that make is a lot easier to digest
* Great source of digestible calcium as well as other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of proteins
* Contains beneficial bacteria and essential fatty acids
* Excellent way to obtain vitamins such as B12
* Contains enzymes like lactoferrin which will help to protect the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Option is Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is a good alternative to cow’s milk for anyone those who cannot deal with lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk does not contain agglutinin and therefore, the fat globules in goat’s milk usually do not cluster together – causing them to be much easier to digest.
The fat molecules are smaller than cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk has a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained fatty acids and for that reason makes it easier for the intestinal enzymes to digest.
Various Other Benefits of Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and essential fatty acids which are used by the body easily
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It can not contain the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergy symptoms found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes this enzymatic system plus it actually contains an alkaline ash that will not produce acid in the intestinal system
* Has the healthful medium-chain fatty acids, including capric and caprylic acids, that are highly antimicrobial
* A rich way to obtain the trace mineral selenium, an essential nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher amounts of calcium, a vitamin as well as the B vitamin Niacin compared to cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other kind of milk, but want to have any kind of quality raw milk designed for a good price and be able to buy it with a convenient location.