Facebook is fun. It’s where the people are. They gather there to be social and businesses market there because it’s where the individuals are and they want to have their business in front of them. Many network marketers and business people in many cases make the mistake of spamming their personal or business Facebook page all about their product or company. If this is you, you are possibly turning away good potential prospects. The need to do it is strong, particularly when all others in your business is doing it. But stop. Resist the urge.
You might be not desperate for that certain person to sign up for your business or that certain person to buy your product. When you position yourself properly leveraging the principles of Attraction Marketing, you will possess hoards of men and women knocking at your door which is way better than just that certain.
Here are 5 simple and fun techniques for getting more Facebook Likes and Fans on the Facebook Page. Remember that “Likes” don’t necessarily mean loyal and interactive Fans. You must keep engaging together, providing valuable content and presenting yourself in a way that is magnetic via Attraction Marketing principles.
Should you not really know what Attraction Marketing is, is the principle of providing value, information and solutions to others and much more specifically potential prospects. You will never take a look at business or your prospects exactly the same and you may attract endless streams of men and women.
1) Facebook PPC: This can be a paid option but one that will enable you to get a bunch of likes within days according to your finances. You can even get the cost per click right down to mere pennies once you target properly. From your Fan Page, on the top right side, decrease to “Promote With The Ad.” After that you may create your ad. There are 3 kinds of ads; Sponsored Stories – Page Post Like Story, Sponsored Stories – Page Like Story, and a Facebook ad. Keep in mind that you are going to be unable to perform a Sponsored Story until 2-3 weeks after your Page continues to be established. It is because Facebook is rendering the fans and overall just establishing your page. If you try to accomplish it, it will only appear as 20 potential fans. Simply be patient and keep checking back. For the time being, create an Ad. Once you accomplish this it is possible to drive individuals to your Page or even to another link. Should you be a network marketer, tend not to drive them to your organization replicated money page. It provides no value to the recipient and Facebook will reject it anyways, so save your time and drive them to your Fan Page or any other page of worth. The ad must completely represent and describe just what the user will experience after they click. If your ad gets rejected, keep tweaking it until it really is approved.
2) Be Social: Once you establish your Fan Page, go to other similar pages within your niche and Like this page, making use of your Facebook persona via your Page. Make comments on posts you feel strongly about and may add value to. Call out specific folks the comment thread where you like what they must say. As a result this could have them looking at your page, and “Like” it to enable them to see what is happening with you, what you are actually about, what you must say, what you have to offer.
3) Fan Page URL in Your Email or Blog Signature: This really is obvious but quite often folks are so busy with all the information on their other marketing strategies, they often times overlook it.
4) Twitter Invitation: Produce a Twitter account should you don’t already have one. 4-5 times during the day, Tweet an invitation: “Hey, join me over at my Facebook Fan Page, (your Page address here)”
5) “Like” Like Minded People: This is extremely fun! First, out of your Page, rise to the “search” bar and commence liking other pages inside your niche. Then go into those pages and like the pages they love. You happen to be creating a stream of like-minded places and individuals to get in touch with. Next, “Like” people who like that Page through your Facebook page as your persona. Once I xtyafm this, After all once you created your Facebook Page, you likely created it via your personal account. Then when you simply click your Facebook Page, it is possible to visit ‘Use Facebook As (your own name)” and then start adding friends which you see on your side bar, or even in other Pages you prefer. These people have similar interests when you, so you should connect. Make certain that whenever you Friend them, that you simply also type a personal message. You need to be personal to produce a relationship. The double whammy; you can get those to like your persona page and your page. You first friended them via your persona having a personal message and in your message let them know to pop on over to your Fan Page at (your page name here.) This is actually the way of getting them to your page.