Well, are you like me? Do you own a smart phone which you awfully abuse? Do you secretly consider your phone as your best buddy in the world? Would you cry your eyes out if something remotely bad happened to your cellular phone? If that’s the case, join the club, my buddy. (Pssst..I have nightmares where I tragically drop my phone in water and a shark eats it!) Have you got such stomach-gripping, nerve- wrecking nightmares too? Wait, what? No sharks? Okaaay, could be I am just a tad bit crazy! Whatever may be the case, listed here are 9 reasons why you have to use cases!
1. Scratches are awful! : Let’s face it, regardless of how careful you might be, you’ll probably drop your phone at least one time or twice in a month (10 times perhaps if you are at all like me!). Cases can supply you with each of the protection which you phone may require! Having a phone case, your phone doesn’t have to fight gravity all the time.
2. Wait, what? You didn’t buy insurance?: Do you own a 50 grand phone but don’t have insurance? You little daredevil! Well, don’t concern yourself with it; you belong to the fearless population around the world. But putting a case on the smart phone is practical while enabling you to be fearless. The smartphone cases that offer the very best protection certainly are a cheaper way of making use of your gadget for prolonged time, especially as you don’t usually have to get a completely new one every time you obtain a new phone. cases are the insurance!
3. Water friendly: We take our phones like everywhere. Literally. Just like the bathroom, crazy parties. In the event you ask me I’d rather go for a swim with my phone compared to a boyfriend. Well, if that’s the case, grab water-proof cases and take your phone out to get a swim so that you don’t miss your phone much. Well, you can’t actually take your gadget under water, but you can be less of worrywart in the event of a splash!
4. Friction, the evil necessity! : The situation with sleek, stylish smartphones is that they are super slippery. Well, your sexy, gorgeous phone can be held more easily with Blackbora’s Asus 6Z Case Collection. A good case can also add some grip to keep it from sliding away from your hand and onto the pavement.
5. Aged phones!: You might think that it makes no sense to spend extra bucks over a phone that may too belong to the senior group of phones! Well, here is the place you are wrong. Your phone is an extension of yourself. It could contain some relevant data that you simply cannot afford to shed. So, don’t take the risk, obtain a damn phone case already! Also, should you be embarrassed by the aged phone, rock it using bling phone cases!
6. Flaunt and taunt: Phone cases are not just for protecting your phones. They are a representation of yourself! So, obtain a chic phone case from thousands available or personalise it to incorporate a little touch of you.
7. Resale: Occasionally we want to hop to the latest trend and grab a brand new phone off the shelf. In order to sell an older phone rather than keeping it around, phone cases are the way to go. A phone case will reduce the probability of scratches retaining the newness of your own old phone and in turn enhancing the resale value!
8. Protect every bit of your phone: Cases aren’t great at just protecting by far the most fragile part of your phone, the screen. They guard the complete phone and most importantly such as the delicate electronic parts inside. Even if vkbgpx don’t care about the occasional scratch or even a shattered back, there’s more for your phone than that. Some phones possess a camera lens flush with the back, making it much more prone to scratches as well as other damage like cracking from the lens. To state the obvious, it could result in some very bad selfies. A drop can also damage a number of the buttons on the phone causing greater trouble than reading text on a cracked screen.
9. Add some weight: No, no I am not talking about you gaining weight but you rail-thin phone sure should. Let’s be truthful, it is possible to create your phone anti-theft just be adding just a little bulk. You’ll definitely feel the lack of your phone when someone flicks it from the pocket or your bag. You can even allow it to be more durable with the addition of a case which means that your phone doesn’t bend or break under pressure.